[Numpy-discussion] Wiki page for building numerical stuff on Windows

Eelco Hoogendoorn hoogendoorn.eelco at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 03:24:04 EDT 2014

I wonder: how hard would it be to create a more 21th-century oriented BLAS,
relying more on code generation tools, and perhaps LLVM/JITting?

Wouldn't we get ten times the portability with one-tenth the lines of code?
Or is there too much dark magic going on in BLAS for such an approach to
come close enough to hand-tuned performance?