[Numpy-discussion] 64-bit windows numpy / scipy wheels for testing

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:10:08 EDT 2014

Hi,

basically the toolchain was created with a local fork of the "mingw-builds"
build process along with some addons and patches. It is NOT a mingw-w64
fork. BTW: there are numerous mingw-w64 based toolchains out there, most of
them build without any information about the build process and patches they
used.

As long as the "mingw-builds" maintainers continue working on their
project, maintaining usuable toolchain for Python development on Windows
should be feasible.

More details are given here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.numeric.general/57446

Regards