[Numpy-discussion] 64-bit windows numpy / scipy wheels for testing

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:34:03 EDT 2014

Hi,

I will definitly don't have not time until thursday this week working out
the github workflow for a numpy pull request. So feel free to do it for me.

BTW: There is a missing feature in the mingw-w64 toolchain. By now it
features linking to msvcrt90 runtime only. I have do extend the specs file
to allow linking to msvcr100 with an addional flag. Or create a dedicated
toolchain - what do you think?

Cheers,

Carl