[Numpy-discussion] 64-bit windows numpy / scipy wheels for testing

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:06:39 EDT 2014

A possible option is to install the toolchain inside site-packages and to
deploy it as PYPI wheel or wininst packages. The PATH to the toolchain
could be extended during import of the package. But I have no idea, whats
the best strategy to additionaly install ATLAS or other third party
libraries.

Cheers,

Carl