[Numpy-discussion] Heads-up: Guido van Rossum on mypy-style type annotations...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:32:26 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

[x-posting to numba and numpy lists, discussion should be on the
python-ideas list where the python core folks actually reside]

just a quick note that Guido has proposed to adopt the mypy model for type
annotations in the language:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.ideas/28619

This same heads-up was also sent out by Stefan Behnel to the cython ML,
please feel free to pass it to other communities that might be interested
in this problem and can provide feedback to python-core while this is in
the discussion phase.

Cheers,