[Numpy-discussion] help using np.correlate to produce correlograms.

Pierre Haessig pierre.haessig at crans.org
Thu Dec 11 03:54:40 EST 2014

As a side note, I've still in mind the proposal I made back in 2013 to
make np.correlate faster

http://numpy-discussion.10968.n7.nabble.com/another-discussion-on-numpy-correlate-and-convolution-td32925.html

The basic idea is to enable the user to select the exact range of lags
he wants. Unfortunately I didn't take the time to go further than the
specification above...

best,
Pierre