[Numpy-discussion] MKL and OpenBLAS

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 07:25:19 EST 2014

Concerning numpy-MKL licence I refer to this question on the Intel Forum:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/328344  "Question on
Redistribution related to numpy/scipy"

In the case of numpy-MKL the MKL binaries are statically linked to the
pyd-files. Given the usefulness, performance and robustness of the
MKL-based binaries a definite answer to this question would be desirable.
Say: "Can I use and re-redistribute a product with a precompiled numpy-MKL
in a commercial enviroment without the need to by a Intel licence?

Carl