[Numpy-discussion] 1.8.1 release

Frédéric Bastien nouiz at nouiz.org
Wed Feb 26 10:07:08 EST 2014

Hi,

I have a PR that fix way too much printing to stdout when finding the
blas linking information:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/4081

This was created by change in NumPy. I was requested as a comment to
put the removed information in the dict that we return to the user. I
won't have the time to do this for the 1.8.1rc as I'm in vacation next
week and I need to prepar that.

I'll try to find someone else to finish this, but it is not sure. I'll
keep you updated on this.

thanks

Frédéric