[Numpy-discussion] A one-byte string dtype?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 14:20:12 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:34 PM, David Goldsmith <d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> I can certainly get one started (but I don't think I can faithfully
>> summarize all this thread's current content, so I apologize in advance
for
>> leaving that undone).
>>
>> DG
>
> OK, I'm "lost" already: is there general agreement that this should
"jump" straight to one or more NEP's?  If not (or if there should be a Wiki
page for it additionally), should such become part of the NumPy Wiki @
Sourceforge or the SciPy Wiki at the scipy.org site?  If the latter, is
one's SciPy Wiki login the same as one's mailing list subscriber
maintenance login?  I guess starting such a page is not as trivial as I had
assumed.

The wiki is frozen. Please do not add anything to it. It plays no role in
our current development workflow. Drafting a NEP or two and iterating on
them would be the next step.

--
Robert Kern