[Numpy-discussion] Remove bento from numpy

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 12:40:17 EDT 2014

The efforts are on average less demanding than this discussion. We are
talking about adding entries to a list in most cases...

Also, while adding the optimization support for bento, I've noticed that a
lot of the related distutils code is broken, and does not work as expected
on at least OS X + clang.

David