[Numpy-discussion] Teaching Scipy BoF at SciPy

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker at noaa.gov
Sat Jul 5 15:41:18 EDT 2014

On Jul 4, 2014, at 7:02 AM, Phil Elson <pelson.pub at gmail.com> wrote:

Nice idea. Just a repository of courses would be a great first step.

Yup -- or really even a curated page of links and refrrences.

Maybe we can get first draft of such a thing put together during the BoF.
Feel free to add this idea to the Wiki :-)

I hope you can come to the BoF, I know there are a number of others at the
same time.

-CHB

For example, I know Jake Vanderplas's course at
https://github.com/jakevdp/2013_fall_ASTR599 is useful, and I have a few
introduction (3hr) courses at https://github.com/SciTools/courses.