[Numpy-discussion] Reporting a bug to Apple.

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:41:22 EDT 2014

I also have filed a bug report with apple in the past to fix an accelerate
bug.  The key I think was to clearly demonstrate and isolate the problem
like any good bug report should have.  In my case, they got back to me
within a week and the bug was fixed a week after that.  The release
schedule is a bit difficult however but we should file one in any case,
especially with Yosemite being under active testing and 10.9.4 in the
testing stages.

Kyle