[Numpy-discussion] SciPy 2014 BoF NumPy Participation

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:40:51 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Fernando Perez has volunteered to act as a facilitator for a BoF on NumPy
if there is still interest in having this discussion.  I can make sure that
it is not scheduled in conjunction with some of the other planned BoFs that
may interest this crowd.  If someone could take the lead on organizing,
submitting something to the conference website and I helping to gather
interested parties I would be much obliged.

Kyle