[Numpy-discussion] Find n closest values

Eelco Hoogendoorn hoogendoorn.eelco at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 16:52:17 EDT 2014

That's pretty cool; and it makes sense that way. Still, couldn't you fold
this kind of computation into a shader?

Have you looked at vispy btw? I think its a really nice initiative; having
a high quality vector graphics module in there would make it even better.
Would be nice if those projects could be merged.