[Numpy-discussion] Matrix multiplication infix operator PEP nearly ready to go

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Wed Mar 12 18:04:36 EDT 2014

Hi all,

The proposal to add an infix operator to Python for matrix
multiplication is nearly ready for its debut on python-ideas; so if
you want to look it over first, just want to check out where it's
gone, then now's a good time:
  https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/4351

The basic idea here is to try to make the strongest argument we can
for the simplest extension that we actually want, and then whether it
gets accepted or rejected at least we'll know that's final. Absolutely
all comments and feedback welcome.

Cheers,
-n

--