[Numpy-discussion] [help needed] associativity and precedence of '@'

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Tue Mar 18 12:51:32 EDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Eelco Hoogendoorn
<hoogendoorn.eelco at gmail.com> wrote:
> To elaborate a little on such a more general and explicit method of
> specifying linear operations (perhaps 'expressions with named axes' is a
> good nomer to cover this topic).
[...]

This is a good topic to bring up on numpy-discussion, but maybe you
should start a new thread? That way it's both more likely to be
noticed by interested parties, and also it will make it easier for me
to keep track of what's going on in this thread, which is about a
specific concrete decision we need to make ;-).

-n

--
Nathaniel J. Smith
http://vorpus.org