[Numpy-discussion] _gufuncs_linalg module

Jay Bourque jay.bourque at continuum.io
Tue Mar 18 16:06:08 EDT 2014

Okay, it looks like the removal was part of this
PR<https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/3880>,
and that PR is referenced from this
issue<https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/3217>which mentions
needing more review and tests, and also lists several todo
items and open issues. I think that more or less answers my question.

-Jay