[Numpy-discussion] Is there a pure numpy recipe for this?

Jaime Fernández del Río jaime.frio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:50:18 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Slaunger <Slaunger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jaime Fernández del Río wrote
>
> You saved my evening! Actually, my head has been spinning about this
> problem
> the last three evenings without having been able to nail it down.

I had to quit Project Euler about 5 years ago because it was taking a huge
toll on my mental health. I did learn/remember a ton of math, but was
staying up all night banging my head against the problems much too often.
Every now and then I do peek back and sometimes attempt a problem or two,
but try to stay away for my own good.

If you want to be projecteuler friends, I'm jfrio over there...

Jaime