[Numpy-discussion] Default builds of OpenBLAS development branch are now fork safe

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:57:30 EDT 2014

Of course, that's besides the point. Yes,  pretty much everyone that likes
the BSD license of numpy will be okay with the minimal burdens the MPL2
lays on them. The problem is that we need to properly communicate that
license. The PyPI page is not adequate to that task, in my opinion. I have
no problem with the project distributing such binaries anywhere else. But
then, I have no problem with the project distributing MKL binaries
elsewhere either.