[Numpy-discussion] 100 Numpy exercices

Eraldo Pomponi eraldo.pomponi at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:59:11 EDT 2014

> It doesn't use stride_tricks, and seberg doesn't quite like it, but this
> made the rounds in StackOverflow a couple of years ago:
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16970982/find-unique-rows-in-numpy-array/16973510#16973510
>
> It may not work properly on floats, but I think it is a very cool use of
> dtypes. Then again I'm obviously biased...

I remained astonished when I discovered this trick just the day before
Nicolas posted about his amazing contribution .... and for my use case (int
matrices) it is working perfectly ...
another candy, again from you Jaime is the fast moving average in:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/14314054

but at a much lower ranking respect to the previous one :P .....

Let me thank you all a lot for making the life of mine and many others
easier
sharing your knowledge.

Cheers,
Eraldo