[Numpy-discussion] Initializing array from buffer

Andrea Arteaga andyspiros at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:33:32 EST 2014

Hi.
Yesterday I tried to make use of the C API, but I did not manage to have
anything useful. The reference is very well done, but I feel the lack for
some tutorial that would guide with some examples. Do you know of any?

The array interface looks sounds like a very good solution. In a sense it
is a Numpy specific version of the buffer protocol, a bit simpler but less
generic. It looks very easy to implement and clean. I will try this way.

Thank you so much for the useful links.
Andrea Arteaga