[Numpy-discussion] Setting up a "newcomers" label on the issue tracker ?

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Wed Nov 26 04:36:29 EST 2014

On Mi, 2014-11-26 at 08:44 +0000, David Cournapeau wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Would anybody mind if I create a label "newcomers" on GH, and start
> labelling simple issues ?

We actually have an "easy fix" label, which I think had this in mind.
However, I admit that I think some of these issues may not be easy at
all (I guess it depends on what you consider easy ;)). In any case, I
think just go ahead with creating a new label or reusing the current
one. "easy fix" might be a starting point to find some candidate issues.

- Sebsatian