[Numpy-discussion] Updates on NA / NaN values for Ints?

Benjamin Root ben.root at ou.edu
Fri Nov 28 22:23:09 EST 2014

Ah, I didn't notice the coercion before. Dynnd has been an interesting
project for a couple years now, and it is in the right position of being
able to develop and experiment with new concepts. I hope they can work out
the NA/NaN/mask semantics in a way that is intuitive and can coexist. That
was the major sticking point in previous discussions that prevented its
incorporation.

Cheers!
Ben Root