[Numpy-discussion] numpy 1.9.1 rc1 probably next weekend

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:10:50 EDT 2014

hi,
we have collected a couple bugfixes in the 1.9 branch that should get
released soon.
The most important bugs fixes will be:

- fix matplotlibs build (#5067)
- avoid triggering a compiler bug on redhat 5, gcc 4.1.2 (#5163)
- fix compatibility of npy files between py2 and py3 on win32/64 (#5170)

There is still a bug in nanmedian if you have infinities in the array
(#5138) which I hope will be fixed soon.
After that I'd like to cut a 1.9.1rc1 with final release the week after.

If there is something missing in the 1.9.x branch please report or fix
it soon.

Cheers,
Julian