[Numpy-discussion] MKL not available as separate download since 10/16/2014

Mark Mikofski bwana.marko at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 12:43:03 EDT 2014

the old MKL links point to 404.html

the new MKL link has this link in the right sidebar:
Changes to Intel® Software Development Products | Intel® Developer Zone

Changes to Intel® Software Development Products | Intel® Developer Zone
Intel® Parallel Studio XE simplification Intel® Parallel Studio XE has been simplified to three editions, Composer, Professional and Cluster. Here’s a table showing the old and new simplified names. More information about Intel Parallel Studio editions is here.
View on software.intel.com Preview by Yahoo

which has the following statement:

Ingredient product availability changes
New licenses of the following ingredient products will be available only in suites going forward. Current licensees of these ingredient products can continue to renew support maintenance for their existing license or upgrade to a suite. For more info about the ingredients below, click the product name below:
Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Intel® Math Kernel Library
Intel® Threading Building Blocks
Intel® Inspector XE

“As I breath in, I calm my body, as I breath out, I smile” - Thich_Nhat_Hanh