[Numpy-discussion] MKL not available as separate download since 10/16/2014

Klemm, Michael michael.klemm at intel.com
Tue Oct 21 15:10:27 EDT 2014

Dear Mark,

Can you tell me (maybe through private email), what package you had before?  We had some repackaging in the past, which unfortunately also means that some of the previously packages have now been merged into the below mentioned suites.

If you would like, I can follow-up with our internal product teams to see if we are able to help here.  That’s no guarantee, but I can try ☺.

Cheers,
        -michael

Dr.-Ing. Michael Klemm
Senior Application Engineer