[Numpy-discussion] help using np.einsum for stacked matrix multiplication

Eelco Hoogendoorn hoogendoorn.eelco at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:19:17 EDT 2014

You need to specify your input format. Also, if your output matrix misses
the NY dimension, that implies you wish to contract (sum) over it, which
contradicts your statement that the 2x2 subblocks form the matrices to
multiply with. In general, I think it would help if you give a little more
background on your problem.