[Numpy-discussion] Give Jaime Fernandez commit rights.

Jaime Fernández del Río jaime.frio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 21:34:13 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think the ayes will have it.

As I told Chuck (because I now get to call Charles Chuck, right? :-)), I am
not sure I am fully qualified for the job: looking at the names on that
list is a humbling experience. But even if I am the idiot brother, it feels
good to be part of the family.

Numpy has provided me with countless hours of learning and enjoyment. and I
really look forward to giving back, even if only a fraction of that.

Thanks a lot for the trust!

Jaime

--
(\__/)