[Numpy-discussion] ANN: Numpy 1.10.0b1 release

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:44:45 EDT 2015

Maybe this is just me, I tried to build the tarball I got from sourceforge
in a fresh virtualenv on my mac and received the following error:

clang: numpy/core/src/multiarray/buffer.c
clang: src/multiarray/cblasfuncs.c
clang: error: no such file or directory: 'src/multiarray/cblasfuncs.c'
clang: error: no input files
clang: error: no such file or directory: 'src/multiarray/cblasfuncs.c'
clang: error: no input files

Indeed, that file is not present in the tarball. My download of the tarball
from sourceforge has sha1 hash 424bcee49507a655260068e767bd198094fc5604.

It looks like the tarball from github (
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/archive/v1.10.0b1.tar.gz) has the needed
file.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 4:23 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com