[Numpy-discussion] ANN: Numpy 1.10.0b1 release

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:04:53 EDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 11:46 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 11:22 PM, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I'm uploading replacements for the tar and zip files.. Not sure why
>> > numpy-vendor didn't do the job.
>>
>> if so then please upload a b2, so it will avoid confusion with those
>> who have downloaded a b1-pre-fix and those with a b1-post-fix
>>

> I think it was caught early enough that it won't be much of a problem. I
> expect there will be other problems that will require a beta 2 soon enough
> ;)

we can agree to disagree, but nevermind :) I gave it a quick build
test on debian unstable amd64 and it's building  correctly, I will
finalize the package in the next few days and upload to the various
weird architectures Debian supports and see where it fails.

Regards,