[Numpy-discussion] 1.10.0rc1

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:15:40 EDT 2015

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I understood the issue before going bug
hunting. Chances are, it has been a bug on our end for a while now. Just to
make sure, is the following valid?

arr = np.zeros((5, 3))
ind = np.array([True, True, True, False, True])
arr[ind]   # gives a 4x3 result

Running that at the REPL doesn't produce a warning, so i am guessing that
it is valid.

Ben Root

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Sebastian Berg <sebastian at sipsolutions.net