[Numpy-discussion] AppVeyor

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:48:07 EST 2015

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just checking if someone has already registered numpy on appveyor. If not,
> I intend to rename my personal account. Note that as AFAICT, someone has to
> be the admin for appveyor, and that someone, like everyone else, can only
> have one account on appveyor.

Don't think so, unless they changed something very recently. I have already
registered 2 accounts (my own, and pywavelets).

> Other folks with accounts can be added as collaborators, but they cannot
> belong to the numpy account. Or something. Reading the appveyor
> documentation, such as it is, is like driving through a heavy fog and the
> user interface is lacking. I would be happy for any input here.

Yeah, it's not the most friendly interface. I think you can just go to
https://ci.appveyor.com/signup and register an account "numpy" with your
email and it probably won't complain that you already have charris
registered with the same email account attached.

Ralf