[Numpy-discussion] AppVeyor

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:22:12 EST 2015

<snip>

> The work is in convincing the one person (that I know about) who has
access to the appropriate permissions to pay attention to my email... I've
made several attempts at getting this set up with no effect so far :-/ But
yeah, it does need to be done in any case so I'll try again.

I tried simple and dumb, just enabled the numpy repository from my personal
appveyor account. A test PR shows both travis and appveyor running. Now,
that may be just for my PRs, so can someone else try a test PR and see if
the tests run?

Chuck