[Numpy-discussion] Proposal: stop providing official win32 downloads (for now)

Sebastian sebix at sebix.at
Tue Dec 22 14:40:27 EST 2015

Hi,

On 12/22/2015 08:11 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Any way to know how many people are running 32 bit Python on Windows
> these days??

Approximately 25% of total Winpython downloads are 32bit. Exact numbers
depend on the release and python version. Python 2.7 support has been
dropped already, last release with 2.7 was in October.

More details on download rates (but unfortunately without absolute
numbers) here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winpython/files/

Sebastian

--
python programming - mail server - photo - video - https://sebix.at
To verify my cryptographic signature or send me encrypted mails, get my