[Numpy-discussion] packaging of numpy for windows

jo etaoinbe at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 15:09:27 EST 2015

Hi
I would like to package python + numpy and our app for windows using pynsist in such a way that the user does not need to compile anything.

Although pynsist made a package numpy did not start after installation due to some missing libraries. Obviously including the numpy directory is not enough.

Is there an nsi script or filelist for numpy what I should deliver ? Do I need msft redistributables?

tx