[Numpy-discussion] missing FloatingPointError for numpy on cygwin64

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 02:48:29 EST 2015

Hi Sebastian,

I think you may be one of the first person to report using cygwin 64. I
think it makes sense to support that platform as it is becoming more common.

Could you report the value of `sys.platform` on cygwin64 ? The first place
I would look for cygwin-related FPU issues is there:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/blob/master/numpy/core/setup.py#L638

David