[Numpy-discussion] new mingw-w64 based numpy and scipy wheel (still experimental)

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:30:43 EST 2015

Thanks for all your ideas. The next version will contain an augumented
libopenblas.dll  in both numpy and scipy. On the long term I would prefer
an external openblas wheel package, if there is an agreement about this
among numpy-dev.

Another idea for the future is to conditionally load a debug version of
libopenblas instead. Together with the backtrace.dll (part of mingwstatic,
but undocumentated right now) a meaningfull stacktrace in case of segfaults
inside the code comiled with mingwstatic will be given.