[Numpy-discussion] Video meeting this week

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Fri Jun 26 05:32:28 EDT 2015

Hi all,

In a week and a half, this is happening:

    https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/SciPy-2015-developer-meeting

It's somewhat short notice (my bad :-/), but I think it would be good
to have a short video meeting sometime this week as a kind of
"pre-meeting" -- to at least briefly go over the main issues we see
facing the project to prime the pump, get a better idea about what we
want to accomplish at the meeting itself, and gather some early
feedback from anyone who won't be able to make it to SciPy (we'll miss
you).

The obligatory doodle:
    http://doodle.com/6b4s6thqt9xt4vnh

Depending on the interest level, I'm thinking we'll either use Google
Hangouts or Bluejeans (https://bluejeans.com/ -- same as what Ralf
used for the similar SciPy meeting a few months ago; needs a plugin
installed but is available for Windows / OS X / 64-bit Linux / Android
/ iOS, or regular telephone, or h323 softphone).

-n

--
Nathaniel J. Smith -- http://vorpus.org