[Numpy-discussion] Video meeting this week

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Tue Jun 30 00:58:52 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 2:32 AM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In a week and a half, this is happening:
>
>     https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/SciPy-2015-developer-meeting
>
> It's somewhat short notice (my bad :-/), but I think it would be good
> to have a short video meeting sometime this week as a kind of
> "pre-meeting" -- to at least briefly go over the main issues we see
> facing the project to prime the pump, get a better idea about what we
> want to accomplish at the meeting itself, and gather some early
> feedback from anyone who won't be able to make it to SciPy (we'll miss
> you).
>
> The obligatory doodle:
>     http://doodle.com/6b4s6thqt9xt4vnh

Okay, let's aim for:

   Thursday July 2 at 20:00 UTC.

I believe that's 1pm California / 4 pm New York / 9pm London / 10pm
western Europe

And so far it looks like we'll be under the 10 person Google Hangouts
limit, which I'm assuming is simpler for everybody, so let's assume
we're doing that unless otherwise specified. (This does mean that I'd
appreciate a quick email if you're planning on dialling in but haven't
otherwise responded to the poll, though!)

-n

--
Nathaniel J. Smith -- http://vorpus.org