[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.10

Jaime Fernández del Río jaime.frio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:29:09 EDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Charles R Harris <
charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Charles R Harris <
>> charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Time to start thinking about numpy 1.10.
>>>

>> Sounds good. Do we have a volunteer for release manager already?
>>

> I guess it is my turn, unless someone else wants the experience.

What does a release manager do? I will eventually want to be able to tell
my grandchildren that I once managed a numpy release, but am not sure if I
can successfully handle it on my own right now. I will probably need to up
my git foo, which is nothing to write home about...

Maybe for this one I can sign up for release minion, so you have someone to
offload menial tasks?

Jaime

--
(\__/)