[Numpy-discussion] Mathematical functions in Numpy

Shubhankar Mohapatra mshubhankar at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 17 14:00:35 EDT 2015

Hello all,I am a undergraduate and i am trying to do a project this time on numppy in gsoc. This project is about integrating vector math library classes of sleef and yeppp into numpy to make the mathematical functions faster. I have already studied the new library classes but i am unable to find the sin , cos function definitions in the numpy souce code.Can someone please help me find the functions in the source code so that i can implement the new library class into numpy.Thanking you,Shubhankar Mohapatra