[Numpy-discussion] Asking proposal review/feedback for GSOC 15

Oğuzhan Ünlü cengoguzhanunlu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 07:23:24 EDT 2015

Hi,

My name is Oğuzhan(You may use 'Oguzhan'). I submitted a proposal on the
system with the title 'NumPy - Vector math library integration'. Ralf
commented on my proposal and advised to ask for a feedback on mailing list
and here I am.

I would appreciate any feedback from community. I think community members
are able to view my proposal, its visibility is set to 'Organization
members'.

I preferred my name in its original form, if any mentor would like to
search, I provide my name on system below.
Name: Oğuzhan Ünlü

Thanks in advance,