[Numpy-discussion] Vector math library integration

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:55:55 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 1:36 AM, Орипов Акбар <akrock930701 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I want to contribute to NumPy/SciPy, namely I am interested in
> project Vector math library integration. I have good skills of C and
> Python, so I can make it. Please, send me additional information about this
> idea asap.
>
> Have a nice day!

Hi Akbar, welcome. There is quite some discussion on this topic in this
thread: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.numeric.general/60080.
That plus the general guidelines on the ideas page about how to structure
your proposal and other requirements should be enough to get you started.
Please ask if you have specific questions.

Cheers,
Ralf