[Numpy-discussion] Improve Numpy Datetime Functionality for Gsoc

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:10:48 EDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 12:17 PM, SMRUTI RANJAN SAHOO <c99.smruti at gmail.com>
wrote:

> so may i know the links for mentor ,so that i can talk with them more ??
> can you provide me the links please ???

Hi Smruti, there are no links. I am one of the mentors, the other mentors
are all reading this list. You'll get the most feedback on this list, so
please ask relevant technical questions here.

If you have further questions on administrative questions that you prefer
to not post in public, you can email me privately.

Cheers,
Ralf