[Numpy-discussion] Mathematical functions in Numpy

Shubhankar Mohapatra mshubhankar at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 27 03:22:06 EDT 2015

Hello all,I have submitted the proposal. It would be very nice if you would please give it a read and provide me with your feebacks.

I think i can make a file with different functions from different libraries such as intels vml , amd acml  with the existing sleef and yeppp libraries.I understand that these functions may become outdated after sometime and some other faster function may come up.
Then the only way out is to update the file after certain periods. Please advice me with other methods if there are any.And please also tell me, how an interface working between the libraries and Numpy will be better than an internal file containg the souce codes.
Thanks a lot for giving your time.

mshubhankar/gsoc2015

|   |
| mshubhankar/gsoc2015Contribute to gsoc2015 development by creating an account on GitHub. |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |