[Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy Developer Meeting: July 7th @ SciPy 2015 in Austin

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Wed May 13 20:23:10 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I wanted to announce that the numpy core team will be organizing a
whole-day face-to-face developer meeting on July 7 this year at the
SciPy conference in Austin, TX. (This is the second day of the
tutorials and the day before the conference proper starts.) This will
be a working meeting to discuss and address numpy-related issues,
particularly ones that are too big to fit in a github issue, like
governance and release management and where we want to be in five
years. (We'll be talking more between now and then about more detailed
logistics and agenda and so forth, but I wanted to get this out now.)

If you're reading this and interested in these issues, then you're invited :-).

-n

--
Nathaniel J. Smith -- http://vorpus.org