[Numpy-discussion] binary wheels for numpy?

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sun May 17 14:50:14 EDT 2015

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Sturla Molden <sturla.molden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, unfortunately we can't put MKL binaries on pypi because of the
>> MKL license - see
>
> I believe we can, because we asked Intel for permission. From what I heard
> the response was positive.

We would need something formal from Intel saying that they do not
require us to hold our users to their standard redistribution terms
and that they waive the requirement that we be responsible for any
damage to Intel that happens as a result of people using our binaries.

I'm guessing we don't have this, but I'm happy to be corrected,

Cheers,

Matthew