[Numpy-discussion] binary wheels for numpy?

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:08:57 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

But you could use allow-external or allow-all-external:

--allow-external <package>

Allow the installation of a package even if it is externally hosted

--allow-all-external

Allow the installation of all packages that are externally hosted

https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/reference/pip_wheel.html#allow-external