[Numpy-discussion] addition to numpy.i

Tom Krauss thomas.p.krauss at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:59:25 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

After some discussion with Bill Spotz I decided to try to submit my new
typemap to numpy.i that allows in-place arrays of an arbitrary number of
dimensions to be passed in as a "flat" array with a single "size".

To that end I created my first pull request
  https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/5914
sorry if I missed any steps or procedures - I noticed only after I did the
commit and pull request that I should have created a new feature branch,
sorry about that.

Anyway I noticed the pull request initiated a series of tests and one of
them failed. How do I go about debugging and resolving the failure?

Thanks for your help,
  Tom Krauss