[Numpy-discussion] Compilation problems npy_float64

Sturla Molden sturla.molden at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:24:52 EST 2015

Johan <hbar1054571 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I searched the forum, but couldn't find a post related to my
> problem.  I am installing scipy via pip in cygwin environment

I think I introduced this error when moving a global variable from the
Cython module to a C++ module. The name collision with math.h was silent on
Linux, Mac, and Windows (MinGW and MSVC) -- or not even present --, and
thus went under the radar. But it eventually showed up on SunOS, and now
also on Cygwin. :-(

My apologies.

Anyhow, it should be gone now. Try SciPy master.

Sturla